Trouble Sleeping helps people of all ages with sleeping problems
Adult sleep issues include:
- Not being able to fall asleep
- Waking up throughout the night unable to get back to sleep
- Reliance on sleeping pills to sleep
- Waking up feeling unrefreshed
Children and babies can have difficulties sleeping which can impact the whole family. Trouble Sleeping can help with many of these issues.
Child sleep issues include:
- Children who can not get to sleep on their own
- Children who leave their bed to go and sleep in a parent’s room during in the night
- Nightmares or night terrors
- Babies who do not sleep through the night
- Reliance on a dummy in the night
Call now for a free of charge 15 minute consultation
Trouble Sleeping was founded by Dr Lindsay Browning in 2006 to help people of all ages overcome sleeping difficulties. Dr Browning specialised in insomnia at the University of Oxford and also has a degrees in Neuroscience and Psychology, and as such, she is an expert in the field. She is also a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychology Society (the highest level of membership awarded).
Face to face consultations are available at the Wokingham Therapy Clinic.
1-to-1 consultations with Dr Browning use an assessment of your sleep and lifestyle to advise on how to overcome your specific sleep problems.
Help is available for children and adults and consultations can be either in person in Wokingham, Berkshire or via Skype/FaceTime.
Contact Dr Browning today on 0118 9010544 for a free 15 minute initial telephone consultation to see if Trouble Sleeping is right for you.
Trouble Sleeping helps people in Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and London. We cover: Bracknell, Ascot, Finchampstead, Crowthore, Binfield, Earley, Woodley, Winersh, Eversley, Ascot, Winkfield, Maidenhead, Slough, Fleet, Basingstoke, Hook, Guildford, and more.